It seems as if this week is chock a block with blogging related events and while I do love to get out and meet fellow bloggers, it can be overwhelming to have a super scheduled week. Need ways to keep it together? Yes, me too, that’s why I’m writing this – I need the reminders.
1. Load up that calendar on your phone with the dates, times and locations of the events and the links to the tickets in the notes section. Build in plenty of travel time, you’ll be glad you did.
2. Traveling with a few events to go to? Try on planned outfits ahead of time and try to pack early and light! Nothing like finding out you are missing a button or the shirt you were planning on wearing is ripped. Comfy shoes! Seriously! You will be on your feet non-stop.
3. Download apps like Uber and Lyft to get you where you need to be. In the city? Or grab a metro card and try public transportation – it’s the fastest way to get around.
4. Have plenty of business cards – if you can write on them all the better. You think you will remember but there’s a lot going on. Take notes.
5. Bring your smile and look forward to getting to meet other bloggers and company representatives, and that means looking up from your phone now and then.
Have fun! I’ll see you there!