More Fruit and Chocolate (Week 2 of the Scavenger Hunt and a Grand Prize $200 Amazon Gift Card)
The nice people at Edible Arrangements are running a scavenger hunt and the prize is chocolate dipped fruit! I am always about the share (especially when I get my own). So look for Summer Strawberry (I think it’s pretty hard to miss a person in strawberry costume and there are clues, too.
Wednesday, August 22 from 2 P.M.-4 P.M.
- ‘Summer Strawberry’ will be stopping by the second largest city in New England on its tour of Massachusetts and New Hampshire! The city, which is about 40 miles west of Boston, was named after a city in England.
- This city is home to 10 colleges and universities including College of the Holy Cross, Assumption College and a Massachusetts state university whose mascot is the Lancers.
- ‘Summer Strawberry’ will be visiting the Edible Arrangements store off of Rte. 122, in between Ingleside Avenue Historic Park and Lake Avenue.
- The store is located in _________ Plaza, a plaza that is named after the town in Cape Cod that was made famous by the Kennedy’s vacation compound.
- After stopping in to visit ‘Summer Strawberry,’ you can grab a slice at a popular pizza chain whose slogan is, ‘Better Ingredients. Better Pizza,’ or stop by a tax prep company located in the plaza.
Did you decipher the clues? Good, then head over there on Wednesday betwen2-4 pm. Too far from home? Can’t leave the beach? Stuck in a carpool line or back to school shopping? Here are other ways to win some prizes:
- Leave a comment below with the address/store location where Summer Strawberry will be this week.
- Go to the store and take a picture of Summer Strawberry. Email it to email@example.com for another entry.
- Go to the store, take your snap of Summer Strawberry. Follow @DoFruitNE on Twitter and tweet them the photo with the hashtag #ILoveFruit
Ways to win – even one for those of you who can’t make it to the store. As a bonus, go to your local Edible Arrangements location between the hours of pm and mention the Scavenger Hunt. You’ll get a box of dipped fruit!
You can have another chance at The Scavenger Hunt – it is happening over the next three Wednesdays – so have fun!
Free Fruit and Fun!
Anyone who correctly deciphers the clues and finds ‘Summer Strawberry’ within the designated 2-hour time period will receive free samples of smoothies, dipped fruit or fresh fruit salad when they mention the scavenger hunt.
Emailing a picture of ‘Summer Strawberry’ to firstname.lastname@example.org or commenting on this blog post the address/ store location where you found ‘Summer Strawberry’ will enter you to win the grand prize, a $200 Amazon gift card, or one of four arrangements !
Doing both will get you two entries! Tweeting a picture of ‘Summer Strawberry’ with a caption that includes the hashtag #IFoundFruit and showing it to the cashier will get you an additional entry and a 6-piece box of dipped fruit!
Live far from the selected store?
If you correctly decipher the clues but cannot make it to the selected location, you can still enter the contest by commenting the address/ store location of ‘Summer Strawberry’ on this blog post. Better yet, you can visit your local Edible Arrangements during the pre-selected 2-hour time period and mention that you are there because of scavenger hunt and you will receive a 6-piece box of dipped fruit!
Edible Arrangements and its public relations agency will not retain any email addresses during this promotion, other than to notify winners of the prizes awarded. This particular contest is just for MA and Southern NH locations.
Find them on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/ediblearrangement
I was not compensated for this post but I will be receiving an arrangement from Edible Arrangements much to the joy of my family.