Blogger Bash Coffee Talk
Next week I am off to Blogger Bash and thought I’d join this nice get-to-know you link up. It’s fun to learn more about fellow bloggers and thank you to Stephanie at A Grande Life for organizing this!
1. Name – Nancy Brown
2. Where are you from? The Merrimack Valley (North of Boston) originally, now (usually in a carpool line) somewhat west of Boston.
3. How long have you been blogging? I have been blogging since 2010 but practicing for it my whole life.
4. What is the meaning behind your blog name? Hmm. Is it okay to say that my IRL blogging group was tired of my prevaricating and said shut up and pick a name already? Capability Brown was a landscape architect (but I didn’t want to use my last name), and somehow Capability resonated with me as a name (wishful thinking?) and maybe I’m picturing a cape-wearing super hero of a mom. Maybe.
5. What are you most looking forward to at Blogger Bash? I’m looking forward to meeting new people, re-connecting with blogging friends. I have met so many wonderful people through blogging and look forward to more of the same.
6. What three words describe you the best? Chatty, funny, nice. Chatty.
7. Got kids? How many? Two – in teen land.
8. We all have a pet peeve. What is your #1? My pet peeve would have to be rudeness. It doesn’t take much to be polite and it doesn’t cost anything.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? This is such a tricky question. I can answer all smarty, like Albert Einstein or Marie Curie, or spiritual like Gandhi or Mother Theresa, or blatantly celebrity hound-ish like George Clooney or Ellen DeGeneres. Maybe it could be a group dinner? You know, mixing writers and scientists, theologians and movie stars?
10. Show me your face!