I’m on a bit of Back-To-School tear – ordering backpacks, trying to figure out school supplies without lists (you know the drill), and will even be hosting a $50 giveaway to P&G‘s e-store later this week. But before we get back in the to the swing of things, let’s appreciate the last days of summer by getting to the ballpark one more time.
Fenway Park says summer in our house (well, that and lemonade) so here is a special family offer from our favorite home team, the Red Sox.
This fantastic family fun day includes:
- Game tickets
- FREE parking in the Prudential Center Garage, brought to you by The Shops at Prudential Center
- FREE Boston Duck Tours ride from the garage to Fenway Park*
- Early entry to the ballpark through the family entrance at Gate C to watch batting practice in the bleachers
- Activity booklets for the kids
- FREE Boston Duck Tours ride back to the parking lot
- 20% off at the Red Sox Team Store on Yawkey Way
Early entry begins at 4:40pm. Duck Boats will run on a continual loop from 4:15pm. Last Duck Boat is 30 minutes after the final out of the game.
Go here for available dates and to buy tickets – End of Summer Family Fun Packs